Plastic Dry Air Dehumidifying Drying System Dryer
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Tairong
- Operational Method: Continuous
- Drying Medium: Air
- Heating Mode: Radioactive
- Type of Flow: Contra-Flow
- Sprayer: Air-Flowing Type
- Trademark: TR
- Origin: China
- Structure: Rotary Type Drier
- Operation Pressure: Atmospheric Dryer
- Appearance of Dried Sample: Pastes
- Movement Way: Combined
- Type of Atomization: Gas Atomization
- CE: ISO9001
- Specification: Standard Export Package
- HS Code: 84778000
Dehumidifying dryers combine the function of dehumidifying, drying and two-stage conveying into one single unit, specified for the production of "optical class" products, such as lenses, LCD backlight panel, compact discs etc. They feature honeycomb rotor for dehumidifying, ensuring continuous and constant low dew-point. Under ideal conditions, it can provide lower than -40 degree dew-point dehumidified air.
1. Combine the function of dehumidifying, drying and two-stage conveying into single unit.
2. Feeding system is equipped with shut-off valve to ensure no surplus raw material in hooper tubes.
3. Dryer loaders are equipped with honeycomb rotor to obtain stable low dew-point drying air. It have two models: Semi-open and hermetic.
4. Microprocessor is standard equipment, PLC control and touch HMI are optional, making operation convenient for machine's automatic running.
5. Dew-point monitor is optional to monitor dew-point value at all times.
6. Heat preserved drying hopper barrel adopts down blow pipe design and collocates with cyclone air exhaust to avoid heat lost and improve drying efficiency.
7. This dehumidifying series adopt double cooler structure to ensure lower return air temperature and dew-point value.
|Heat protection material||Fiberglass|
|Dry-air Due point(degree)||-40|
|Conveying Distance(mm)||Stage 1||10|
|Sensor Hopper Capacity(L)||6||6||12|
|Vacuum Hopper Capacity(L)||6||6||12|